Hello! Last week, I updated my phone at Android Pie software. Since than, i have a few problems:
- I don.t receive all the calls or sms. Some sms are entering after restart. If i receive a phonecall, then i can.t hear...
- Google bar is not working. I can.t google, I can.t read any article
- Differnet applications (imobiliare, home bank etc.) aren.t working
- Gmail is working partially
- at least Watsapp is it working.
My second phone, Samsung A50 which I bought (2 months ago) straight with Android Pie installed is starting to make problems as:
- USB connected / disconnected while there is no cable connected
- Full baterry charged before sleeping and in the morning the phone was closed with baterry empty.
I did something wrong while installing the new version of Android? I don.t understand.
Are these bugs from the softaware?
How do i fix?