Hi everyone, I didn't know exactly where to post this, but I assumed that an overall Android Platform question should be posted here. Anyways... I'm doing a research paper based around the Android OS, and I'm looking for credible, timely information to use in my paper. I've looked in multiple databases for articles that talk about what I'm looking for, but almost every article I read through talked about Androids VS. iPhones, or data encryption, and other unrelated topics.
I'm looking for articles, reviews, pretty much anything out there that will provide enough information to answer these few questions:
- How limiting is the Android OS?
- How well/poorly is the Android OS optimized for the devices that utilize them?
- What are some good/bad properties of the Android OS?
- What are some features of the Android OS?
- Is the Android OS "groundbreaking" and if so, what about it makes it so "groundbreaking?"
That's really it, anything else that I could add to the paper helps that much more!