I have bricked my LG p970 phone. It does not boot neither does it enter S/W upgrade mode (Up Vol + usb connection).
Below are the things I did which bricked the phone:
1. Flashed the phone using custom recovery, which caused the phone to boot with security error.
2. Flashed using V10 firmware and smartflash tools. Android 2.2.2 was installed on the phone and it worked perfectly.
3. I wanted Android 4.0 so I again flashed the phone with V30 firmware using smartflash tools.
4. "Download Completed" was displayed on the smartflash tool.
5. I disconnected the USB cable and since then the phone does not boot. Does not even enter S/W upgrade mode.
Can anyone help please?