i have recently purchased Micromax A87. and now i am facing problems while running big apps like temple run etc. i got to know that its happening because my phone has Low Ram. then i tried to increase my ram by partition but for that i need to root my phone.
then i tried so many times to root my device but unsuccessful.
i am trying rooting process through below mentioned method :-
1. Download jdk 32bit only from here, Android sdk from here, Unlock root from here, adb_usb.ini from here and A87 drivers from here.
2. Install jdk
3. install Android sdk, after installing open sdk manager form star and select "android sdk platform-tools" and "google usb driver" unselect the rest, click install packages. After installing put the adb_usb.ini file in "C:\Users\(your PC name)\.android"
4. Now on your phone goto settings>applications>development>enable usb debugging and connect usb cable, it should say usb debugging mode and show a little green android icon on the topleft (if not then reinsert cable or re enable usb debugging)
5. Windows will detect the device, let it stabilize then extract A87 drivers to a location say "C:/drivers"
6. Now goto start type "device manger" open device manager, you wil find "android adb interface" right click upgrade drivers and lead it to a location of your extracted drivers, do the same with other devices you get with an exclamation icon. (dont worry if you dont find other devices, its fine)
7. Install Unlock root, open it and click root, it wil ask for the device select micromax A87 and Your done !!!
8. Press Thanks !! Have a nice day !!
but when click on root its says " Device Not Found".
GUYS !! PLEASE HELP I REALLY WANT TO ROOT MY PHONE......