For new year I'm planning to buy new smartphone.
I spend over last week for reading smartphones reviews and specs from Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 11,000. and sorted following some good phones in my view.
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, Yu Yureka Plus, Lenovo K3 Note, Coolpad Note 3, Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime.
I request every member on xda-developers forum to give just your 1 min to vote in poll.
Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
- Display 5.50-inch
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 1.2GHz quad-core
- Front Camera 5-megapixel
- Resolution 720x1280 pixels
- RAM 2GB
- OS Android 5.0
- Storage 16GB
- Rear Camera 13-megapixel
- Battery capacity 3000mAh
Yu Yureka Plus
- Processor – 1.5 GHz Quad Core + 1 GHz Quad Core (Both Cortex-A53) Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-Bit Processor.
- GPU – Adreno 405 GPU.
- Ram – 2 GB DDR3 RAM.
- Screen – 5.5 -inch IPS display ,HD resolution (1980 x 1080 pixels) – 401 PPI.
- Corning Gorilla glass 3.
- Camera – 13-Megapixel Rear Camera & 5 Megapixel front.
- 3G & 4G LTE support.
- 16 GB internal memory.
- Android Lollipop 5.1.
Lenovo K3 Note
- Android Lollipop 5.0 with Lenovo Vibe UI.
- 13 MP Rear Camera with Flash and Autofocus
- 5 MP Front Camera , Fixed Focus.
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal Storage , upto 32 GB using Micro SD card.
- Dual Sim (GSM+GSM)
- 2G/3G support also supports 4G LTE
- 5.5 inch screen with HD resolution 1920*1080 FHD (401 PPI)
- Good Simplistic Design
- Battery Capacity is 3000 mAH , excellent optimization for increased battery life.
- Mediatek 6752 Octacore processor clocked at 1.7 Ghz.
- Mali-T 760MP2 GPU (Antutu Score – 45,700)
Coolpad Note 3
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 5.5 inches display.
- 3 Ghz Octa-core Mediatek processor.
- 3GB RAM
- 13 MP primary/5 MP secondary.
- 16 GB internal/expandable upto 32 GB.
- Android Lollipop (cool UI)
- Finger print sensor
- 3000 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8928, Quad-core.
- RAM – 2 GB
- Android Version – Android 4.4 optimized with MIUI version 6 may get Android Lollipop.
- Screen Size – 4.7-inch 720×1280-pixel IPS LCD screens.
- Primary Camera – 8-megapixel rear auto-focus camera with LED flash, Front – 2-mega pixel.
- Memory – 16 GB built-in storage expandable to 64 GB.
- Connectivity – Supports 4G (FDD-LTE & TD-LTE), 3G(WCDMA).
- Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Battery Capacity – 2200 mAh.
In my view I think I will vote Yu Yureka Plus
Again, I request every member on xda-developers forum to give just your 1 min to vote in poll.
Also, If i missed any other batter smartphone than these please suggest.